YESCO Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at YESCO

Production Maintenance Technician Interview

I started working there as a temporary worker, then got hired onto the company payroll. I got this job in Las Vegas and moved with the company to Logan, UT in 2006. There wasn't as much of an interview process, just the production supervisor asking me if I wanted to work there permanently.

No negotiations, just an offer and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at YESCO in January 2013.

Met the VP of Sales at Starbucks and talked over a cup of coffee. The total interview was less than 1.5 hours. I was given a personality test and received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
    No salary negotiation. I was able to get an extra week of vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at YESCO in February 2010.

The interview was informal. I sat down with sales over lunch and they pitched me a salary "draw" which, as anyone knows, means "we don't want to invest in you" but i rejected until they countered with a base +.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not challenged. They asked about my sales experience and "why Yesco." Generic interview.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at YESCO.

The HQ believes in 3 different 1 hour formal interviews back to back and are also believers in the Personality Index. I think this is because they are so ingrained in their religious beliefs that they do not want to disrupt that culture. This is good and bad, good that it keeps the culture and the team tight, but bad in that does not allow diversity of opinion or knowlege base to exist