YJT Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.7

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at YJT Solutions.

Interview

3 step interview process. Overall it wasn't a bad experience. Tiffany was very polite and knowledgable in the IT area. It was a quick process with the recruiter and we were able to schedule around my schedule.

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at YJT Solutions (Chicago, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

Long drawn out and very confusing. It was hard to gauge where things were going.

Interview Questions

They were not going to compensate me to make a move.

Manager In Managed Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at YJT Solutions (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

I contacted the firm by email and was invited to call. The first phone call was pretty basic - they just asked for some basic information - and then asked me to send a resume. About a week later, they called and I was invited in for my first interview. They checked my references. I was brought in two more times to interview with other people before I got an offer. The HR representative explained that they really invest in people and have very high standards, so the process can take a bit longer than usual. It was worth it for me because I learned about what I would do in each of the interviews. No surprises when I started.

Interview Questions

• There were a few hypotheticals where the interviewer would set up a situation and ask what I would do to solve the problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

By the time I got my offer, we had already discussed salary and benefits. The offer was within the range that I wanted so there was really nothing to negotiate.