Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at YMCA
- Summer Camp Counselor (27)
- YMCA Lifeguard (25)
- Lifeguard (24)
- Camp Counselor (17)
- Member Service Representative (16)
- After School Counselor (12)
- Program Director (10)
- Swim Instructor (10)
- YMCA Summer Camp Counselor (9)
- Personal Trainer (8)
- Administrative Assistant (8)
- Day Camp Counselor (7)
- Child Care Assistant (7)
- YMCA Camp Counselor (7)
- Member Services (6)
- Member Services Representative (6)
- Childcare (6)
- Intern (6)
- Front Desk (5)
- Counselor (5)
- Membership Service Representative (5)
- Child Watch Associate (5)
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (4)
- Manager (4)
- Front Desk Associate (4)
- Wellness Director (4)
- Site Director (3)
- Front Desk Attendant (3)
- Group Fitness Instructor (3)
- Group Leader (3)
After School Care Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at YMCA (Shoreview, MN) in November 2012.
Met with the director of child care and the interview lasted maybe 10 minutes. Easy questions asked. I was asked fairly easy questions that anyone with common sense could have answered. Questions regarding child safety and how i would react in certain situations.
- Do I like kids 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for YMCA
After School Care InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at YMCA (Mocksville, NC) in July 2012.
The interview is simple and straight forward. Getting approved my the state is a different story. Have to have a clean record. State,federal, and county background check. The interviewer ask some though scratching questions that make you wonder if you really wanna persue a career in working with children.
- Why do you want to work with kids? 1 Answer
After School Care InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at YMCA (Plano, TX) in June 2008.
Quick phone call from HR explaining the role necessary to the job and then set up a 1:1 interview. Standard interview with standard questions. Easy interview.
- Not really any difficult questions. Main standard interview questions Answer Question