YMCA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager
Sarasota, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at YMCA in November 2009.

Interview Details – So you will get a call to have an interview and they do tell you it is a group interview, but they hire for multiple positions because it is a big organization and it's not like you are competing at all. It is very laid back and fun overall. It was a very thorough process to be hired, including a background check. I was surprised at first but I fully understand that it is important to protect the kids from possible weirdos. I come from a professional background and I am used to being trusted and respected. The interviews were very professional and interested in my motivation and character. Overall, it made me feel proud when I was finally hired.

Interview Question – What would you do if a child disclosed he was being abused while on a home visit?"What are you most apprehensive about regarding this position?"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Starting salary was too low especially with working on call shifts and no overtime pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at YMCA

Worked for YMCA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YMCA Case Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by YMCA employees and interview candidates.