Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at YMCA
- Lifeguard (23)
- Summer Camp Counselor (21)
- YMCA Lifeguard (17)
- Camp Counselor (16)
- Member Service Representative (15)
- Program Director (8)
- Swim Instructor (8)
- Administrative Assistant (8)
- After School Counselor (8)
- YMCA Summer Camp Counselor (7)
- Intern (6)
- Member Services Representative (6)
- Personal Trainer (6)
- Child Care Assistant (6)
- Counselor (5)
- Childcare (5)
- Day Camp Counselor (5)
- Membership Service Representative (5)
- Member Services (5)
- YMCA Camp Counselor (4)
- Child Watch Associate (4)
- Front Desk Associate (4)
- Manager (4)
- YMCA Youth Counselor (3)
- Youth Leader I (3)
- LIfe Guard (3)
- Child Care Teacher (3)
- Front Desk Attendant (3)
- Front Desk (3)
- Group Leader (3)
Front Desk Attendant Interview
I applied online – interviewed at YMCA (Richmond, VA) in September 2014.
There were group interviews prescheduled prior to filling out the application. The interview was fun. There were five interviewers. One to a table of six interviewees. The interview was basicly a personality test. The interview was a little longer than a hour. You should try and be the first to answer so that you don't repeat a previous persons answer.
- There were strongly agree to strongly disagree questions where you had to explain your reasioning to the room. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for YMCA
Front Desk Attendant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at YMCA (Damariscotta, ME) in April 2012.
It was a very thorough process to be hired, including a background check. I was surprised at first but I fully understand that it is important to protect the kids from possible weirdos. I come from a professional background and I am used to being trusted and respected. The interviews were very professional and interested in my motivation and character. Overall, it made me feel proud when I was finally hired.
- The background criminal check was surprising, but understandable. 1 Answer
Simple, they offered and I accepted.
Front Desk Attendant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at YMCA.
Got a call to set up a time/date for the One on One interview
- What would you say the most difficult work situation you were in and how did you overcome that situation Answer Question