YMCA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Attendant Interview

Front Desk Attendant
Damariscotta, ME

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at YMCA in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was a very thorough process to be hired, including a background check. I was surprised at first but I fully understand that it is important to protect the kids from possible weirdos. I come from a professional background and I am used to being trusted and respected. The interviews were very professional and interested in my motivation and character. Overall, it made me feel proud when I was finally hired.

Interview Question – The background criminal check was surprising, but understandable.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, they offered and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Front Desk Attendant Interview

Front Desk Attendant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at YMCA.

Interview Details – Got a call to set up a time/date for the One on One interview

Interview Question – What would you say the most difficult work situation you were in and how did you overcome that situation   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at YMCA

Worked for YMCA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YMCA Front Desk Attendant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by YMCA employees and interview candidates.