YMCA Site Aide Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Site Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at YMCA in October 2012.

I completed an online application. Within a week or two I heard back and I was asked for an interview. It was great because I wanted to get recent child care experience. When I went to the interview, within that day I was unofficially hired. I was sent to complete a drug test and filled out paperwork. When all results came out satisfactory, I was officially hired.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were difficult. The person who hired me was really easy going and made the interview easy. In fact, she took a look at my resume and asked questions about it. Having a resume helped speed things along.   Answer Question
When she looked at my resume, she determined how much I would get paid based on my previous experience. I suggest putting as much child care experience even volunteering on your resume so you will get paid more.

Worked for YMCA? Contribute to the Community!