YP

Very Easy Interview

Directory Sales Representative Interview

Directory Sales Representative
Oakton, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at YP in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview is a joke, they will hire anybody and lie about how great the job is and happy the reps are. Management acts all serious like you are lucky to be interviewed, but the place is a revolving door so they will hire anyone. Just have to pass a drug test and backround check.

Interview Question – Where do you live?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at YP

Worked for YP? Contribute to the Community!

YP Videos

YP – Why Work for Us?

YP is a group of Doers who help local businesses and communities grow which is proven by our Top 40 U.S. web and mobile property and the fact we are used by 70 million unique visitors each month. Our people are the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YP Directory Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by YP employees and interview candidates.