YPF Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at YPF

Nuevos Profesionales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendoza (Argentina)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at YPF (Mendoza (Argentina)) in June 2015.

Interview

El primer día nos realizaron un examen teórico, dependiendo de las calificaciones pasaban a la siguiente etapa. Dicha etapa era una entrevista personal en la cual realizaban preguntas personales, técnicas, expectativas y demás.

Interview Questions

• ¿Cuales son tus fortalezas?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendoza (Argentina)

Interview

The interview process began with an interview with a HR personel first she ask me about myself, my technical skills. the second interview was at YPF headquarters and they ask me about my technical experience and college education, when I qualify I had to take some psycological tests and medical tests also.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotation

Geophysicst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at YPF (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in December 2013.

Interview

Process interviews, communication via telephone, interview via skype, travel to Buenos Aires for technical interview, then evaluation. I found it strange that I never speak of what could be the salary

Interview Questions

• They expected wage offer, it took eb n show what were the beneficial Company   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at YPF (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy process of interview

Negotiation

the salary and the work