YTL

YTL Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at YTL

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at YTL.

Work culture is good, not many staff, expanding call center

Account Executive Interview

I've gone through three interviews with this company to get employed. The first 2 interviews were done through telephone and the last one being a face to face interview with 3 people. These people are your immediate boss, department head and HR manager. The HR manager tends to monitor every move and gesture you make during the whole interview process, thus making it somewhat uncomfortable.

Clerk Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at YTL in December 2011.

The interview process is somehow time consuming and kinda tough. At first, I was nervous during the phone interview. However, I managed to calm down after been asked for few questions. Then, I was accepted and moved to the second stage which is conducted on 1:1 face to face interview. The interview was quite good as I have some experience on my previous scholarship interview. Last, I managed to fit myself into the company.

Interview Questions
    • As a pet retail store salesperson, do you think that the knowledge on pet is important?   Answer Question