YTL

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Advocate Interview

Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at YTL.

Interview Details – Work culture is good, not many staff, expanding call center

Interview Question – depends on which process you are selected for   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interviewed at YTL

Interview Details – I've gone through three interviews with this company to get employed. The first 2 interviews were done through telephone and the last one being a face to face interview with 3 people. These people are your immediate boss, department head and HR manager. The HR manager tends to monitor every move and gesture you make during the whole interview process, thus making it somewhat uncomfortable.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at YTL in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is somehow time consuming and kinda tough. At first, I was nervous during the phone interview. However, I managed to calm down after been asked for few questions. Then, I was accepted and moved to the second stage which is conducted on 1:1 face to face interview. The interview was quite good as I have some experience on my previous scholarship interview. Last, I managed to fit myself into the company.

Interview Question – As a pet retail store salesperson, do you think that the knowledge on pet is important?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for YTL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YTL interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by YTL employees and interview candidates.