YWCA

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Service Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at YWCA in October 2008.

Interview Details – Received a phone call a few weeks after submitting my resume/cover letter. Person conducted phone interview which included questions like "Why are people poor?" "Where do you expect to be in 5 years?" I was then scheduled for a in-person interview. In-person interview consisted of the supervisor and the supervisor's supervisor. Asked lots of general and behavior based questions. After the interview, I was scheduled for a 2nd interview. I received the offer the day after my 2nd interview.

Interview Question – "Why are people poor?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was as posted. No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for YWCA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YWCA Direct Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by YWCA employees and interview candidates.