YWCA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plainsboro, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at YWCA in June 2010.

Interview Details – Sat down on some bleachers and got handed some forms. No real questions as I was already certified for position. Was told that as long as my background check came out clean I would be hired.

Interview Question – Have you ever been arrested?   Answer Question

Mahwah, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at YWCA in August 2013.

Interview Details – Met with HR, they directed me to Labcorp facility by my house for a drug test and background check. Was given offer after I successfully completed both.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, very standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. $10 an hour, $15 an hour for OT

Ridgewood, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at YWCA in July 2009.

Interview Details – I got trained at the YWCA, afterwards they hired me.

Interview Question – No questions. I completed my training they gave me a job.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at YWCA

Worked for YWCA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YWCA Lifeguard interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by YWCA employees and interview candidates.