YWCA

Relevance Date Difficulty

MFT Intern Interview

MFT Intern
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at YWCA in May 2009.

Interview Details – I found out about the job post through Craigslist and sent in my resume. Within the week, they contacted me by phone and asked me some initial screening interview questions to make sure I understood the requirements of the job and the pay options (which was typical for an MFT intern - low) and to clarify any general questions (e.g. if I was bilingual, what work scheduling was like). They asked me to come in for an in-person interview. The San Jose offices were small and professional, and I found the staff to be friendly and professional, too.

Interview Question – Please discuss a time when you've had to deal with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at YWCA

Worked for YWCA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YWCA MFT Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by YWCA employees and interview candidates.