Yahoo

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yahoo in May 2010.

The hiring process was fairly basic, as I was a referral. I had an initial phone interview from a HR recruiter or talent acquisitions manager. The phone call lasted maybe 10 - 15 minutes and was very top line. I then scheduled an interview to meet a potential manager. This interview went well and I set up a 3rd interview to meet a Director, in which I was required to put together a brief Powerpoint presentation on Yahoo!.

I didn't take the job, but the interview process wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience do you have that would be applicable to this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yahoo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Yahoo in March 2010.

I was already an Associate Account Manager when the Manager of Account Management reached out to me about an open AM position. I had one 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and then received a follow up call from HR to discuss the package.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities do you think are necessary to be a successful Account Manager?   Answer Question
    I had just receieved a raise as a part of our annual review process for my time spent as an Associate Account Manager. I got the Account Manager promotion shortly thereafter so I was able to negotiate an additional 5% on top of the initial offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yahoo.

Just a meeting with the HR and the managers

Fast

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yahoo.

Had a brief phone interview with recruiter, scheduled face-to-face interview with hiring manager and one director.
    Asked standard interview questions and discussed the industry a bit, interview went really well and invited for second stage interviews with a director and another manager. Again went really well.
    Got positive feedback from all, and was told they will be preparing an offer.
    I was then, to my astonishment, told that the position has been cancelled due to headcount review.