Yahoo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Custom Brand Experiences Project Manager Interview

Custom Brand Experiences Project Manager
London, England (UK)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Yahoo in March 2011.

Interview Details – I got a fast response from Yahoo after I applied for this position. They called me on Friday to arrange a telephone interview on Monday. I checked the interviewer's LinkIn profile and found out she was an inter HR that made me a bit concerned. The interview took place and the interviewer was nice, the questions were simple and standard. However I found it difficult to catch her English because she was clearly not British. I became a bit nervous after asking her to repeat her questions a few times. Also I can feel that she was getting frustrated. The interview did not go very smooth towards the end.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Yahoo

Worked for Yahoo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yahoo Custom Brand Experiences Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Yahoo employees and interview candidates.