Yahoo

Yahoo Manager Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yahoo in January 2013.

3 phone interviews with direct team members.

Interview Questions
  • Asked how I would stack up against the current number one candidate.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Yahoo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Yahoo in June 2011.

I found the position on careers.yahoo.com and submitted my resume - I was called 2 days later.

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Yahoo.

Applied for job as a manager at Yahoo. The whole process is very very strange. I have never come across anything like the delays and lack of follow through like Yahoo. The recruiter who works for Yahoo is useless. Completed interview and heard nothing back! Really poor show. Not interested in working for a company like this. Has anyone else come up against this with Yahoo???

Interview Questions
    • Dreadful delays. No follow through on the part of Yahoo   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Yahoo in December 2010.

It was walk in type on an invitation basis. I was short listed for the walk in. Initially I showed up assuming there was only one interview. After the first one, they asked me to stay back for another round. Then as the day progressed I realized that I'm going to be there for the entire day. The interviewers were a mix of technical people and senior management.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions involving coding and algorithm development including fundamentals of computer science, for a management position :)   View Answer

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yahoo in August 2010.

Initial phone call was from the recruiter, and then went onsite for a 1-1 interviews with 4-5 different people. Each took around 30 mins. The interview was very standard questions - covering each section of the past experience, the new role, what kind of skill set they are looking for. The cultures within the company. The organization structure etc. Each interviewer will give you 5 mins or so to ask them questions. After the initial interview, move to the second round interview. Basically the same format but with different people.