Yahoo

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Specialist Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Yahoo.

Received a call from the HR rep and scheduled a phone interview. Rep made it sound like I was a good fit given my experience and set-up a face to face with 2 Yahoo managers and 1 director.

I've had one interview in the past with no offer and found a pattern. The director will always drop-out of the interview at the last moment. This is how you know you won't get an offer.

I wish HR at Yahoo would be a little more professional in understanding the skill set needed for a position. They usually have no idea about what is really needed beyond the job posting.

Also, Yahoo follows the crowd of companies that will not update you after the interview has been completed. Most of the managers I interviewed with did not respond to my calls/emails and the responses I received were that they didn't know when I'd be contacted.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were straightforward and not very creative.   Answer Question