Yahoo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Yahoo New Grad Interview

Technical Yahoo New Grad
Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yahoo in November 2011.

Interview Details – Got the interview from my campus. Had a phone interview of 45 minutes. The interviewer was very cool. Asked questions about threads and processes. Asked me to code the number of nodes in a binary tree. Then I had 4 rounds of onsite interviews. Interviewers were from different product groups. First interview I was asked to write a program to compare version numbers. Print out the highest version number. In the second interview I was asked to write a program to remove duplicates with different complexities and level order traversal of tree. Third interview was theory based nothing specific. Final interview I was asked to show producer consumer problem. Then I was asked to draw classes for flight reservation system.

Interview Question – Write code to show producer/consumer problem   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yeah I asked for 5000 more and settled for 3000 more on my base salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Yahoo

Worked for Yahoo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yahoo Technical Yahoo New Grad interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Yahoo employees and interview candidates.