Yale-New Haven Hospital

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews

Business Associate Interview

Interviewed at Yale-New Haven Hospital

Interview Details – Very professional Human Resources Department. Friendly and informative.

Interview Question – What is your weakest quality, the thing you like least about the way you work?   Answer Question

Billing Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yale-New Haven Hospital in March 2011.

Interview Details – Met with hr first who interviewed me with general questions about past employment. Asked about education and why i wanted this position and what my goals were. The same day i met with the manager of that department who briefly asked me about my resume then had me take a test reagrding my skills for the posistion. After that they conducted a background check and referrences. Still in the process so im still waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – All questions were basic....   View Answer

Health Care Tech Interview

New Haven, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Yale-New Haven Hospital in June 2010.

Interview Details – Took a long time for human resources to set up interview and then call with positive feedback and job offer once the decision was made. But overall, very informative, had a packet of information available to me with all that was offered - union information helped, also.

Reason for Declining – Parking was too costly and was not covered by employer.

Science Interview

New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Yale-New Haven Hospital in December 2010.

Interview Details – It took couple of emails to get a reply but once the communication was established everything happened rapidly and I was able to decide if I wanna join the place right away. The people were friendly, the office staff were efficient and they were very welcoming to all.

Interview Question – What do you want to get out of this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Yale-New Haven Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Yale-New Haven Hospital Videos

Yale-New Haven Hospital – Why Work for Us?

About Yale-New Haven Hospital Yale-New Haven Hospital (YNHH) is a non-profit, 1,541-bed tertiary medical center receiving national and international referrals. Yale-New Haven Hospital includes Smilow Cancer Hospital… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yale-New Haven Hospital interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Yale-New Haven Hospital employees and interview candidates.