Yamaha Motor Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yamaha Motor (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an email for a phone interview. The recruiter requested I fill out a questionnaire detailing work experience that highlighted applicable aspects of my previous work. Phone interview was a little bumpy with me having to defend the validity of my certain position and having questions about the position that the recruiter could not answer. I was asked to fill out a questionnaire that detailed applicable job experience and then told I would be called back for an in person interview. No follow up was provided even when I followed up through email. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• No question was especially difficult or out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yamaha Motor (Miami, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

Sit you down in conference room and ask you basic questions about weaknesses and your strengths? Also ask about past experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Brief and straight forward.

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yamaha Motor.

Interview

The company is looking for Singaporeans to work in japan for about 5 years. 3 rounds of interview. 1st and 2nd interview in Singapore. 3rd interview at japan ( travel and accommodation expenses will be provided). 1st interview is conducted in the company office by the HR. 2nd interview is conducted in royal plaza at scotts hotel by 3 japanese executives.

Interview Questions

• What have you learnt for this module that you have taken?   1 Answer

Management Associate (Engineering) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yamaha Motor.

Interview

Email cover letter and resume 3 rounds of interview. Screening Round Conducted in a group of 4 candidate with 2 interviewers. Very basic questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you learn in school? do you know it is a permanent position in japan? how long are you willing to relocate? 1st Round Screening round is quite easy to pass. 1st round is conducted individually with 3 interviewers. Self introductory, why Yamaha Motor? what is your motivation? talk about strength and weaknesses. Talked about projects completed, some technical questions, name an interesting Yamaha Motors product. and etc. any major concerns on moving to Japan Final Round (fail in 1st round) Held in japan. 3 out of the 20 engineering candidates selected. Info NA.

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yamaha Motor (Taipei (Taiwan)) in February 2010.

Interview

use marker for sketch