Yammer

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Yammer in March 2012.

I applied for a job on Linked in, and was contacted by a Yammer recruiter over email. Had first phone interview with recruiter. She asked about my experience, background, interest, and salary requirements. She let me know later that day that the hiring manager would like to schedule a phone interview for the next day. Had phone interview the next day with hiring manager, who was very pleasant, we discussed the position and my experience, and what my long-term goals were. She asked if I was available for a Skype interview immediately following with another trainer. This person asked how I kept myself organized and how I used social media. After the phone interviews, which took place on a Wednesday, an in-person interview was set up for the following Monday. I met with a VP of Sales Ops and the sales training manager. They both gave me hypothetical scenario questions (How would you organize a sales kickoff? What activities would you plan for a training class?) and also both people asked me for a situation where I'd failed, and what happened.
I asked about the salary range available for the position and they said they were "still figuring that out".
Overall, it was a fast, fair, and reasonably pleasant experience. They got back to me the next day.

Interview Questions