Yandex Labs Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yandex Labs

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yandex Labs (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

The most arrogant interviewers I ever had in Silicon Valley. The questions/problems were reasonable and pretty standard for similar companies, no surprises there (my interview experience: I was interviewed and got offers from VMWare, Google, and some other companies). One of the interviewers raised voice at me a couple of times, another one was showing his disrespect through the whole interview. Two other interviews were ok. If you get an offer from them, I would definitely recommend further checking of the team health.

Interview Questions

• The questions were quite standard: white board coding of strings/trees/dynamic programming   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yandex Labs in July 2011.

Interview

Got 1 F2F interview with recruiter. Was disappointed. Problems with understanding

Interview Questions