Yandex Labs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Yandex Labs in December 2010.

Interview Details – The most arrogant interviewers I ever had in Silicon Valley. The questions/problems were reasonable and pretty standard for similar companies, no surprises there (my interview experience: I was interviewed and got offers from VMWare, Google, and some other companies). One of the interviewers raised voice at me a couple of times, another one was showing his disrespect through the whole interview. Two other interviews were ok. If you get an offer from them, I would definitely recommend further checking of the team health.

Interview Question – The questions were quite standard: white board coding of strings/trees/dynamic programming   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Yandex Labs in July 2011.

Interview Details – Got 1 F2F interview with recruiter. Was disappointed. Problems with understanding

Interview Question – Describe your job   Answer Question

Worked for Yandex Labs? Contribute to the Community!