Yankee Candle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Interview

Warehouse
South Deerfield, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Yankee Candle in April 2012.

Interview Details – On 4/25/2012 I drove from southern CT, to the Yankee Candle Co. Warehouse in S. Deerfield, MA for an appointment for 3:00pm. I was in town around 12:00 noon and waited for 3:00 pm to come around and finally arrived around 2 and filled out their application. After meeting with a rep from HR was then told I would have to come back for a second interview and meet the managers of the department for the position I was told was available. Well, after trying to kill 7 hours in no-where land MASS, (went to see a movie that I miss-judged the time it got over) ended up being 15 minutes late for the second interview. But I am glad that I was or I might have made a big mistake working for Y.C. as the people I was to meet treated me very poorly. Now, I was expecting the outcome of this second meeting because of my tardiness but did not expect such a rude greeting as they did not introduce themselves nor wanted to hear me out for my reasons or the effort I had already put into this application, nor the fact that I was willing to stay in the area for the second meeting without any prior notice that a second interview would be needed. This job interview made me realize how desperate I had become to get a job. Will take care in the future to the job posting for which I apply for. Thank you Yankee Candle.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Yankee Candle?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Yankee Candle

Worked for Yankee Candle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yankee Candle Warehouse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Yankee Candle employees and interview candidates.