Yankee Candle

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Deerfield, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Deerfield, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Yankee Candle in April 2012.

On 4/25/2012 I drove from southern CT, to the Yankee Candle Co. Warehouse in S. Deerfield, MA for an appointment for 3:00pm. I was in town around 12:00 noon and waited for 3:00 pm to come around and finally arrived around 2 and filled out their application. After meeting with a rep from HR was then told I would have to come back for a second interview and meet the managers of the department for the position I was told was available. Well, after trying to kill 7 hours in no-where land MASS, (went to see a movie that I miss-judged the time it got over) ended up being 15 minutes late for the second interview. But I am glad that I was or I might have made a big mistake working for Y.C. as the people I was to meet treated me very poorly. Now, I was expecting the outcome of this second meeting because of my tardiness but did not expect such a rude greeting as they did not introduce themselves nor wanted to hear me out for my reasons or the effort I had already put into this application, nor the fact that I was willing to stay in the area for the second meeting without any prior notice that a second interview would be needed. This job interview made me realize how desperate I had become to get a job. Will take care in the future to the job posting for which I apply for. Thank you Yankee Candle.

Interview Questions