Yapi Kredi

www.yapikredi.com.tr

Yapi Kredi Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yapi Kredi

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yapi Kredi.

interview was very straight-forward. once I passed the initial screening, the called me for an interview at the headquarters. There were 2 senior analysts and one md, we passed through my cv, asked about my carreer goals, a couple of finance related questions etc. they said it was the one final interview. I was called 2 weeks later and got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • finance based questions, pretty much all things we covered in a typical investment banking course   View Answer

Treasury Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yapi Kredi in August 2010.

After sending my CV company contacted me via phone. First day I took intelligence test. Next day I was invited for interviews. First interview was a Panel interview, where I was sitting with two executives, three Human Resources Specialists and two Anaylsts. Afterwards I got interviewed by the General Manager of Treasury Department.

After this procedure finished, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

The salary didn't reach my expectations.