Yardi Systems Account Manager Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Yardi Systems in October 2011.

Hiring process is very user-friendly for the applicant and does not require a complex, time consuming endeavor to submit a resume. Standard 2-3 interview timeline; accompanied with incessant nail-biting. Waiting period from first interview to ultimate start-date is roughly two months (but current explosive growth may accelerate the overall timeline).

Interview Questions
  • No curveballs. A pre-employment competency test and writing example is required (but should be expected in the modern world).   Answer Question
A person from the HR department calls and makes the offer telephonically. I accepted their first offer and I cannot comment on their willingness to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Yardi Systems

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yardi Systems in March 2008.

I had two different interview sessions. The first one was with the person I would be working for. The The second one was with a Manager. The people I met with were very friendly and seemed to be very established and comfortable with their jobs and the company. I also had to take an assessment test. This was to see how much accounting, IT and customer service experience you have.

Interview Questions

Worked for Yardi Systems? Contribute to the Community!