Yardi Systems Applications Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Phone interview/Screening
In person career fair, 2 individual basic interviews
2nd in person interview witkh 5 people, included personal, technical, call with mock client, and a riddle

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yardi Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Yardi Systems (San Diego, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

You get a chance to meet the director as well as all the managers (one of which will end up being yours). If it is just one person interviewing they have all these people in one room along with you. If there is a group, each manager along with the director will be in an office where you will get a chance to 1 on 1 with each of them individual and you will be a in rotation with the other candidates. Solo or group, you will have a written interview in addition to the in-person interview. The written interview will take you roughly 30 minutes to complete but you are given 1 hour. I still recall all the questions.

Solo interview takes no longer than 2 hours. The group interview will take you the whole day where lunch is usually provided.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called me at the end of the week - it was an HR rep. They tell you what you were offered. I wasn't sure if I could counter since it was an HR rep who was basically passing the word along. It was the not the actual guy/gal who you interviewed with that gave you the number even though he/she is the person who come up with the offer. Due to not know if I could counter or not I simply took it.

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

Interview with many different groups of two or more team leads and/or key personnel. Each group has a different set of questions that ranging from prior experiences, utilities, working independently and/or with teams, etc.

Negotiation