Yardi Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Editor Interview

Associate Editor
Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yardi Systems in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had to go through three interviews to eventually be presented with an offer. While the first interview was an open discussion with the General Manager at the time (and wasn't all that relevant), the second was a 2-hour written test, followed by another discussion-based interview: this time with my current managers from the New York office. Interviews in general are very thorough and the company is very picky, but that's mostly because once you're in, it is highly unlikely that you'll get fired.

Interview Question – Do you like chocolate?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – It didn't even cross my mind to try to negotiate. But as my current colleagues told me, the offer was final and there was no room for further discussions.

Worked for Yardi Systems? Contribute to the Community!