Yardi Systems Associate Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

3.4

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Interview

Intimidating at first, because you are lined up to interview about 5 different times with at least 2 managers in each interview. However, everyone was super nice and really easy to talk to. Pretty much just asked about experiences on the resume, some basic accounting questions, SQL knowledge and Customer Service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yardi Systems

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Checked interest in position with a phone call interview. Called back for in person interview met with manager. Called back again to interview with another person in area. Also took a test to see what and where I am strong. Accounting SQL and some word problems as well. It is to know where prospect might need more training.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will be of value to this position.   1 Answer

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online via their website and received a phone call from HR approximately 2-3 weeks later. The following week I had an in person interview. I was aware that I would be interviewing with more than one person but I was completely taken back by the amount of people (7 total) I interviewed with in one interview. Everyone was very nice and friendly and the experience was less intimidating. The following week I came back for a 2nd interview and interviewed with the Director and another team leader. Two weeks later I received an offer. I would say just be prepared to interview for at least 2-3 hours at a time.

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

The process took a little long, it lasted about a month and a half. The interviews were not bad, there were two on site interviews. The first was at a job fair with managers, and the second was actually split into two because different managers come in for the second half. All the interviews were panel, the questions weren't too difficult. On the first interview I was asked how much I know about project management and SQL and my basic accounting skills. There is also an onsite assessment given at the first interview, there is one mandatory part and optional parts that relate to SQL, accounting, IT and customer service skills, the mandatory section is difficult. The second interview was mostly composed of behavioral questions, and you are expected to have a lot of questions to ask about the company.

Interview Questions

• There is a pond full of lilies and they reproduce double their size every 24 hours (so one lilly turns to two, two lilies make 4) it takes 60 days to fill the pond, how many days did it take to fill the pond halfway?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Irving, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was conducted by HR personnel followed by aptitude test in 5 different areas like IT, Math, Writing Skills, SQL and customer service Second interview was conducted by a panel of 9 people Third interview was conducted by the IT Director following a demo on the application and a test afterwards

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the worst customer service experience you ever had   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was friendlyt, but stern while asking the questions. They asked questions about things like SQL and about my degree in general. They asked about availability of my time. The entire process took about 3 weeks to completely complete. Overall I did not accept the position due to another oppurtunity, but it seemed like a decent place to work.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

There were many rounds of interviews, tests, etc. The first interview was a phone interview with the recruiter. Then an in-person with the recruiter where I took a math-like test, an accounting principles test, and a technical test, like Excel and web applications. Another interview with the account managers where I had to take even more tests and presentations. Lasted two hours. Another interview after that.

Interview Questions

• Watch this presentation and take a memory test.   1 Answer

Wrong culture fit.

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

Currently going through the interview process. So far I've done a phone interview and I went into the Santa Barbara office to take an evaluation test. The test had accounting questions, IT questions, SQL questions and written response questions.

Interview Questions

• I have not done a one on one or panel interview just yet, that would be the next step. But so far the phone interview and evaluation test has been straight forward and clear cut. They haven't thrown any major curve balls my way (knocking on wood).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Raleigh, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Very detailed process, extensive process.You interview with multiply people on each interview.