Yardi Systems

Yardi Systems Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2014
Updated Nov 7, 2014

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

The process took a little long, it lasted about a month and a half. The interviews were not bad, there were two on site interviews. The first was at a job fair with managers, and the second was actually split into two because different managers come in for the second half. All the interviews were panel, the questions weren't too difficult. On the first interview I was asked how much I know about project management and SQL and my basic accounting skills. There is also an onsite assessment given at the first interview, there is one mandatory part and optional parts that relate to SQL, accounting, IT and customer service skills, the mandatory section is difficult. The second interview was mostly composed of behavioral questions, and you are expected to have a lot of questions to ask about the company.

Interview Questions
    • There is a pond full of lilies and they reproduce double their size every 24 hours (so one lilly turns to two, two lilies make 4) it takes 60 days to fill the pond, how many days did it take to fill the pond halfway?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems in May 2014.

The interviewer was friendlyt, but stern while asking the questions. They asked questions about things like SQL and about my degree in general. They asked about availability of my time. The entire process took about 3 weeks to completely complete. Overall I did not accept the position due to another oppurtunity, but it seemed like a decent place to work.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

interviewed at Yardi Systems in May 2014.

Handed in my resume with a recruiter at the career fair at my college. After a few weeks I was contacted to have an interview. I interviewed with four managers. There were basic programming questions, should expect a technical interview.

Associate Applications Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

went through a phone call from corporate office, then one with local manager, then in-person interview. basic interview questions along with some math/cognitive tests.

Interview Questions
    cannot say, needed a job asap.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yardi Systems in April 2014.

The interview process was pretty good. I first had a phone call to setup the interview. When I had the on site, everyone was very friendly. They asked just personal questions and a few technical questions. I talked to 5 different people.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if I knew SQL and some other web developing terms.   Answer Question

Multiple interviews

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Applied online and got a phone interview with recruitment coordinator the next day. In person interview with HR that included a skills test (typing, word, excel). In person interview with supervisor and director. Process took about a week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you were able to perform under stress   Answer Question
    I would ask for more than expected in the initial negotiation phase, as pay increases come after your yearly reviews.

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Currently going through the interview process. So far I've done a phone interview and I went into the Santa Barbara office to take an evaluation test. The test had accounting questions, IT questions, SQL questions and written response questions.

Interview Questions
    • I have not done a one on one or panel interview just yet, that would be the next step. But so far the phone interview and evaluation test has been straight forward and clear cut. They haven't thrown any major curve balls my way (knocking on wood).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems in December 2013.

Very detailed process, extensive process.You interview with multiply people on each interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Applied from career website. Interviewed over phone and then on site with HR. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Asked mostly basic questions and behavioral stuff.