Yardi Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

3.1

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

The process took a little long, it lasted about a month and a half. The interviews were not bad, there were two on site interviews. The first was at a job fair with managers, and the second was actually split into two because different managers come in for the second half. All the interviews were panel, the questions weren't too difficult. On the first interview I was asked how much I know about project management and SQL and my basic accounting skills. There is also an onsite assessment given at the first interview, there is one mandatory part and optional parts that relate to SQL, accounting, IT and customer service skills, the mandatory section is difficult. The second interview was mostly composed of behavioral questions, and you are expected to have a lot of questions to ask about the company.

Interview Questions

• There is a pond full of lilies and they reproduce double their size every 24 hours (so one lilly turns to two, two lilies make 4) it takes 60 days to fill the pond, how many days did it take to fill the pond halfway?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Irving, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was conducted by HR personnel followed by aptitude test in 5 different areas like IT, Math, Writing Skills, SQL and customer service Second interview was conducted by a panel of 9 people Third interview was conducted by the IT Director following a demo on the application and a test afterwards

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the worst customer service experience you ever had   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was friendlyt, but stern while asking the questions. They asked questions about things like SQL and about my degree in general. They asked about availability of my time. The entire process took about 3 weeks to completely complete. Overall I did not accept the position due to another oppurtunity, but it seemed like a decent place to work.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

There were many rounds of interviews, tests, etc. The first interview was a phone interview with the recruiter. Then an in-person with the recruiter where I took a math-like test, an accounting principles test, and a technical test, like Excel and web applications. Another interview with the account managers where I had to take even more tests and presentations. Lasted two hours. Another interview after that.

Interview Questions

• Watch this presentation and take a memory test.   1 Answer

Wrong culture fit.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Handed in my resume with a recruiter at the career fair at my college. After a few weeks I was contacted to have an interview. I interviewed with four managers. There were basic programming questions, should expect a technical interview.

Associate Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

went through a phone call from corporate office, then one with local manager, then in-person interview. basic interview questions along with some math/cognitive tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

cannot say, needed a job asap.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty good. I first had a phone call to setup the interview. When I had the on site, everyone was very friendly. They asked just personal questions and a few technical questions. I talked to 5 different people.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I knew SQL and some other web developing terms.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview with recruitment coordinator the next day. In person interview with HR that included a skills test (typing, word, excel). In person interview with supervisor and director. Process took about a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were able to perform under stress   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would ask for more than expected in the initial negotiation phase, as pay increases come after your yearly reviews.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

Currently going through the interview process. So far I've done a phone interview and I went into the Santa Barbara office to take an evaluation test. The test had accounting questions, IT questions, SQL questions and written response questions.

Interview Questions

• I have not done a one on one or panel interview just yet, that would be the next step. But so far the phone interview and evaluation test has been straight forward and clear cut. They haven't thrown any major curve balls my way (knocking on wood).   Answer Question