Yash Technologies

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

2.9

Technical Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yash Technologies.

One round of technical followed by hr round. They asked questions on spring, Test driven development and code coverage.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yash Technologies.

Recruiter found me on Dice and conducted initial screen. I was then set up with a series of phone interviews with Practice Director, a senior technical team member, and an Executive VP.

Interview Questions
    • Interviews focused more on selling company and position.   Answer Question
    Company was willing to negotiate as I had multiple opportunities and at least 2 offers in hand. I balked at amount of vacation time and final offer came back $7K higher.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Yash Technologies in September 2012.

The process was painful, the don't have order, don't repect the schedules, I had many times calls asking me about the interview, even they don't know if you already was interviewed

Interview Questions
    • In Spring you have a bean with the constructor that needs an object, for this object the developer override the hashcode and equal methods to return 1 and true always. Is this possible? If it is possible what is the behaviour. If not explain.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Yash Technologies in July 2012.

Very Easy Process, Anyone can get selected.

Unprofessional Company

Senior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Moline, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Moline, IL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yash Technologies in December 2010.

All general questions about testing process

Pre-Sales - SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yash Technologies in July 2010.

Reached out through their website with CV/Resume - Sales manager sent me an email asking me which SAP modules I knew about and felt most comfortable with - Of course I stated in detail me experience with all the ones YASH provides as their service, then no response.

Interview Questions
    • What modules in SAP are you most familiar with?   View Answer

SAP ABAP Consultant As Fresher Interview

Written test followed by technical & HR discussions. Written test contains SAP related questions as well. they hire only trained fresher. We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Yash Technologies in September 2014.

Yash Technologies got my resume from Naukri.com
    then i got mail from Yash technologies that My resume was shortlisted for Java/J2EE Walkin on the saturday.
    There were two rounds of technical interview.
    They asked Spring basics, Hibernate basics, Why Hibernate, MVC, My Project architecture, Bubble Sort, Collections, Iterator, For each loop, Several JDBC queries(because i was not very good at Hibernate), PreparedStatement, Callable.

After the rounds, HR told me 'she got Positive response about me'
    So, I will get a call next week monday.
    I got a call for interview from HR manager and there were salary negotiations with basic HR questions.
    After 10 days I got my offer letter delivered in my personal mail.

Interview Questions
    • How will you increase memory dynamically for execution of Java applications ?   Answer Question
    I was satisfied with the salary they offered.

Module Lead Interview

on board asked to write code, no interview process they will ask whatever they want. They dont have any plan or process. When sending for client interview they will update our resume without knowing of us.

if no other option go for it.

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Yash Technologies.

One technical 1:1 interview and another general interview. Interviews were polite and technically adequate. During technical interview I told about my experience and I've been also asked random technical questions. Second interview was just general discussion, but somehow interviewer initiated discussion about branch aims and company's philosophy.
    They gave me positive feedback and promised to be in touch in a week. They postponed it then for one more week and then postponed again, not officially rejecting my application neither giving offer.
    Unfortunately my experience with the company was just waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Random technical questions, though nothing really experienced applicant shouldn't know about.   Answer Question