Yelp Sales Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

interviewed at Yelp in February 2013.

The interviews were easy... lots of mock sales with three different recruiters. The people there are very scottsdale snobby and kind of depressed. Made me really want to look at another job which i did.

Interview Questions

It seems like a horrible and depressing place to work... There is a great illusion going on. When out of high school kids are getting paid 30,000 a year or more you know there is a reason and its because working for yelp wont make you happy, and is a job you are always looking to find a way out of.

Other Interview Reviews for Yelp

Anonymous Employee  in  Athens, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Yelp in September 2011.

The woman who interviewed me was very laid-back. She made you feel very comfortable because it seemed like a conversation. She asked the general questions (strengths, weaknesses, how you've improved upon your weaknesses, who do you look up to and why, etc.)

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Yelp.

Consisted of a phone interview, Asked Questions about Sales and Customer Service experience

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went against Management Rules   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Yelp in October 2011.

They called and we talked for about 10 minutes about my experience, knowledge, why I want to work for Yelp and why I would be good for Yelp.

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Yelp in April 2012.

During the interview they definitely want to hear how much you love sales. About 3 questions that they asked me basically required the answer to be about how interested I was in working with sales for the rest of my career.

Sales Manager Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Yelp in August 2011.

I was called and asked a series of interview questions

The salary was too low

Worked for Yelp? Contribute to the Community!