Yeshiva University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Yeshiva University in July 2008.

Interview Details – First contacted by HR & scheduled a "phone interview" that probably lasted 10 minutes, then we scheduled a 1:1 with another person in HR and that interview was very bizarre. Lastly, I interviewed with the department I had applied for & met their Executive Assistant & the Finance person.

Interview Question – Would you have a problem understanding a different culture?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing really. They told me what it paid and that's all they could offer, there was no room for negotiation but it was a step up in salary from where I was currently working.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Yeshiva University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yeshiva University Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Yeshiva University employees and interview candidates.