Yeshiva University

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Yeshiva University.

Interview Details – Interviewed with my immediate boss and one level up. Fairly straight forward. Expectations were expressed and abilities were probed.

Interview Question – Most notable failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated with HR. Don't be timid - they do their job, so you do yours. Will not affect your relationship with the boss.

Study Coordinator Interview

Study Coordinator

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Yeshiva University in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was working in a similar setting in another state, so my interview was pretty much straight forward. Was asked about my skills, years of experience, expected salary, moving time. Was explained in detail about the work environment, contract and other expectations.

Interview Question – Was asked about grant writing experience and weekend availability.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Yeshiva University in July 2008.

Interview Details – First contacted by HR & scheduled a "phone interview" that probably lasted 10 minutes, then we scheduled a 1:1 with another person in HR and that interview was very bizarre. Lastly, I interviewed with the department I had applied for & met their Executive Assistant & the Finance person.

Interview Question – Would you have a problem understanding a different culture?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing really. They told me what it paid and that's all they could offer, there was no room for negotiation but it was a step up in salary from where I was currently working.

Worked for Yeshiva University? Contribute to the Community!