Yesmail

Updated Jan 29, 2015
Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.5

Email Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yesmail.

The interview was straightforward. I was contacted by HR manager and then was passed to the hiring manager. Both of them mostly asked about my previous experience with email marketing and database management.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever work on the consulting side and how you dealt with unpredictable clients.   Answer Question

Strategic Consultant Interview

The interview process was pretty standard where the hiring manager contacted me for a phone convo and then an in person meeting. Most of the communication was via email which was convenient. The actual interview was casual and I had the opportunity to meet with several people and speak with them .

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about how familiar I was with data base technology and citing examples of how I supported clients and developed strategic recommendations based on my ability to leverage the data.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Yesmail.

HR communicated first, She asked some questions. Than hiring manager asked the same question again. Very boring interview.

Next round had a call with the team it wasnt fun though. They gave nice advice and help me get on board. Next was a onsite manager which wasnt interested in the interview at all.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Yesmail in February 2010.

It was really to the point, clear, and asked about things that mayters to the job. I think it was very easy! It was abput 2hours of simple questions then they offered me the job and I accepted it at the same day. They took me around and introduced me to the people. It was very cool hiering process as I can remember!

There was no negotiation

ADMINISTRATION and HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE/MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Yesmail in February 2014.

Highly competent Management Professional with more than 31 (Thirty One) years of proven work experience within national/state owned organizations in Pakistan. Expertise in administration, Operations, Cost cutting statics, Client Relations and employee's service. Streamlining admin/H.R operations; Office Administration, Human Resources, C.S.R (Corporate Social Responsibilities) Excellent leadership skills, analytically, problem solving, organization, coordination, monitoring, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Yesmail in August 2011.

The first several phone interviews were great. Then, I was brought in to meet everyone. It progressed from some very friendly folks to a couple of somewhat hostile individuals. They were contradictory--I answered questions a certain way for one individual then adjusted my answers based on his responses, only to be told how incorrect I was from the next person. Still, it sounds like a great place to work--I just became worn down after the first three hours as I was told only to budget for 60 to 90 minutes. If I had to do it again, I would have ended it after 90 minutes out of respect for my own time. If they were interested in going further, then we could have completed the process.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have doing this? Why are you here?   View Answer

Email Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yesmail in April 2011.

Interviewed by several members of the team. No one really seemed to have interview questions planned out or had really interviewed anyone before. It was very informal and a casual interview. The people were nice and I did accept the offer.

Interview Questions
    Make sure you can cover your bills. Raises are few and far between. Go in with a high offer because chances are they really need to fill a position.