Yesmail

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

ADMINISTRATION and HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE/MANAGER Interview

Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Yesmail in February 2014.

Interview Details – Highly competent Management Professional with more than 31 (Thirty One) years of proven work experience within national/state owned organizations in Pakistan. Expertise in administration, Operations, Cost cutting statics, Client Relations and employee's service. Streamlining admin/H.R operations; Office Administration, Human Resources, C.S.R (Corporate Social Responsibilities) Excellent leadership skills, analytically, problem solving, organization, coordination, monitoring, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.

Email Manager Interview

Email Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Yesmail in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by several members of the team. No one really seemed to have interview questions planned out or had really interviewed anyone before. It was very informal and a casual interview. The people were nice and I did accept the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Make sure you can cover your bills. Raises are few and far between. Go in with a high offer because chances are they really need to fill a position.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Yesmail in August 2011.

Interview Details – The first several phone interviews were great. Then, I was brought in to meet everyone. It progressed from some very friendly folks to a couple of somewhat hostile individuals. They were contradictory--I answered questions a certain way for one individual then adjusted my answers based on his responses, only to be told how incorrect I was from the next person. Still, it sounds like a great place to work--I just became worn down after the first three hours as I was told only to budget for 60 to 90 minutes. If I had to do it again, I would have ended it after 90 minutes out of respect for my own time. If they were interested in going further, then we could have completed the process.

Interview Question – What experience do you have doing this? Why are you here?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Yesmail? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yesmail interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Yesmail employees and interview candidates.