Yodle

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Yodle in June 2010.

Interview Details – Quick phone interview to gauge general experience followed by an in person interview. This is an entry-level sales role, so they expect you to be comfortable on the phone and handling objections. Expect a "role-play" where the sales manager asks you to pitch a product. The key here is to ask a lot of questions of the "buyer" to determine need.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions were fairly straight forward but be ready to pitch during your interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for more than their initial offer, but expect it to be commission heavy.

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Yodle.

Interview Details – 1 in person with HR who was very nice and 1 in person with manager who was just as nice and very upfront about what the position entailed, which is straight cold calling.

Interview Question – What idea have you had in a past position has been met with some resistance and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Account Executive

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Yodle in October 2010.

Interview Details – After being invited for a face to face, I met with a manager during my first interview and invited back to shadow and meet with Director. Same role play was done in each interview. I was told I did a great job and was not offered position. Three week process.

Interview Question – Talk to me about your previous office manager...   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yodle

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!

Yodle Videos

Yodle – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​​Come Grow With Us​​ ​Since 2005, Yodle has grown to almost 800 employees, and we’re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yodle Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Yodle employees and interview candidates.