Yodle Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I received a call about an interview shortly after submitting an application- within a few days or so. I did a quick phone interview and they asked me to come in for another. I went to their office and was given a tour of the space and then placed a in room where I had to answer questions via a computer and camera. It was recorded so multiple people could see my interview and I wouldn't have to answer the same questions 3 different times- nice but slightly awkward. I also had to complete a small writing sample- a lot of communication is done by email so they want to know if you can write. And also a small task using an internet search. A day or two later I was asked to come back and interview with the manager of the department I'd be working in. It was quick and within an hour of leaving the office I got a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard- asking about overcoming customer objections, experiences in customer service, etc.   Answer Question

I received another offer from a different company the same day and I believed I would learn and grow more in the other position.