Yodle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Representative Interview

Customer Support Representative
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yodle in January 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call about an interview shortly after submitting an application- within a few days or so. I did a quick phone interview and they asked me to come in for another. I went to their office and was given a tour of the space and then placed a in room where I had to answer questions via a computer and camera. It was recorded so multiple people could see my interview and I wouldn't have to answer the same questions 3 different times- nice but slightly awkward. I also had to complete a small writing sample- a lot of communication is done by email so they want to know if you can write. And also a small task using an internet search. A day or two later I was asked to come back and interview with the manager of the department I'd be working in. It was quick and within an hour of leaving the office I got a phone call with an offer.

Interview Question – Fairly standard- asking about overcoming customer objections, experiences in customer service, etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received another offer from a different company the same day and I believed I would learn and grow more in the other position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Yodle

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!

Yodle Videos

Yodle – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​Since 2005, Yodle has grown to over 1,100 employees, and we’re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert levels of service, we make… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yodle Customer Support Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Yodle employees and interview candidates.