Yodle Inside Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yodle in February 2013.

I applied through a job search engine, quickly received a call from a recruiter, went through a sample call and scheduled me to come in for an interview. Recruiter did mention that it was low base - high commission, but they start at $20k, just to let everyone know.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly standard questions about inside sales, call volumes, rejection handling, etc. They also sit you down with a current employee to listen to calls, so you can see how scripted they really are.   Answer Question

I had other offers on the table that were closer to what I wanted to do.

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Yodle in November 2011.

The interviewers were not available during the scheduled time. I shadowed an employee for about an hour waiting for management to be available. During that time I was able to determine if I would be a fit or not, also dictated the rest of the interview process. If you are interested in being in a room full of people cold calling and hounding businesses for a quick sale then this would be for you. After you make a sale it gets passed on so there is no availability for upselling your clients. You have to meet your numbers and can not draw on relationships you have already made.

Interview Questions