Yodle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Yodle in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through a job search engine, quickly received a call from a recruiter, went through a sample call and scheduled me to come in for an interview. Recruiter did mention that it was low base - high commission, but they start at $20k, just to let everyone know.

Interview Question – Fairly standard questions about inside sales, call volumes, rejection handling, etc. They also sit you down with a current employee to listen to calls, so you can see how scripted they really are.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had other offers on the table that were closer to what I wanted to do.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inside Sales Interview

New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Yodle in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewers were not available during the scheduled time. I shadowed an employee for about an hour waiting for management to be available. During that time I was able to determine if I would be a fit or not, also dictated the rest of the interview process. If you are interested in being in a room full of people cold calling and hounding businesses for a quick sale then this would be for you. After you make a sale it gets passed on so there is no availability for upselling your clients. You have to meet your numbers and can not draw on relationships you have already made.

Interview Question – What makes you a sales person?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Yodle

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!

Yodle Videos

Yodle – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​​Come Grow With Us​​ ​Since 2005, Yodle has grown to almost 800 employees, and we’re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yodle Inside Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Yodle employees and interview candidates.