Yodle

Updated Aug 22, 2014
Updated Aug 22, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I responded and have not heard back. I prepared to talk to the recruiter based on the time I told him was best for me. It is quite heartbreaking and extremely unprofessional on the recruiter's part. Im very disappointed.

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yodle in July 2012.

I found them on one of the job boards and sent my resume to them, later that exact same day I got a call back from a really cheerful lady describing the position to me. She then set up a formal interview. I went to the office and met with her and sat with some sales people. Pure cold calling environment.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me a time where you have had to overcome an objection and turn into a sale?   Answer Question

Horrible base salary, and search engine optimization should not be anywhere near as expensive as they make it out to be, and a lot of small business people are begining to realize it too. On top of that once you get a sale, the client is no longer your client, someone in some other department now works with him. So much for relationship building.