Yodle Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen from national recruiter. Second phone interview from regional recruiter. If you appease them, you will be brought in to the office for a face to face interview and asked to shadow a top sales rep.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Why do you think you will excel in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Phone Interview, Personal Interview. Overall the interview went pretty well in my opinion, first you walk in and they sit you down in a room with just a laptop and there are some directions to follow. You basically make a very dumbed down powerpoint presentation, at least thats what the directions say to do, this dosen't mean you cant enhance it (which is exactly what I did). Personally I believe anyone with drive and a few good success books in them (Dale Carnegie, Frank Bettger...) can get this job. I was not offered a position due to past criminal charges.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about? Why sales? Name a time you set and exceeded a goal? Do you have any prior sales experience?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I responded and have not heard back. I prepared to talk to the recruiter based on the time I told him was best for me. It is quite heartbreaking and extremely unprofessional on the recruiter's part. Im very disappointed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

It took less than 10 minutes and I was already over qualified for the roll. They were just trying to fill numbers for the next round of who can make it here a month or two until we fire them for not being able to make their $900 revenue every two weeks to pay for the seat you sit in.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I found them on one of the job boards and sent my resume to them, later that exact same day I got a call back from a really cheerful lady describing the position to me. She then set up a formal interview. I went to the office and met with her and sat with some sales people. Pure cold calling environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time where you have had to overcome an objection and turn into a sale?   Answer Question

Horrible base salary, and search engine optimization should not be anywhere near as expensive as they make it out to be, and a lot of small business people are begining to realize it too. On top of that once you get a sale, the client is no longer your client, someone in some other department now works with him. So much for relationship building.