Yodle Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

Everything moved very quickly - everyone was professional and friendly. I enjoyed sitting with one of the reps and getting to pick their brain about their feelings on working there. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you needed to achieve a goal and were met with nothing but opposition.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yodle.

Interview

very brief not very hard, was tricked into thinking i was signing up for online marketing. Did continue to ask how i took rejection a lot. Recruiters are very nice and don't tell you about the high turn over there is in the company.

Interview Questions

• describe how you overcome rejection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

i was referred by an employee who worked there. the interview process was very quick. when you arrive to the interview they let you shadow a worker for 30 minutes which is extremely helpful in understanding the job. then I interviewed.. the interviewers were extremely helpful in answering all my questions/concerns. they asked me to read a script in the interview. I had never done that before but it was fairly easy to figure out. you can tell the interviewers really love their jobs. the energy there is very apparent. i walked in that day to gongs banging, people cheering, and music jamming.

Interview Questions

• they ask you to read script in the interview, so be prepared to do that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and received a phone interview the same day. Fairly simple screening questions about customer service experience and challenges I've successfully dealt with. I was then told to confirm an in-person interview for the next week along with an application and an online scavenger hunt (very easy, just to show that you're competent with technology). The in-person interview was really not my cup of tea though. I was fairly OK with the environment -- large call center, lots of chatter, music blasting. I shadowed an employee who was pretty funny and frank about his job. Saw firsthand a lot of the rejection that sales representatives face on a daily basis, though that didn't deter me. I was then taken to an interview room where I spoke to two guys about the job and read off from a script. While one guy was pretty nice, I felt like the other was a tad rude. I remained friendly and kept a professional demeanor, but it seemed that he made up his mind the moment I walked in. I would normally try to follow up after an interview, but the job didn't seem to be very worth it after this interview in particular. Just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• What will keep you motivated in the face of rejection?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen from national recruiter. Second phone interview from regional recruiter. If you appease them, you will be brought in to the office for a face to face interview and asked to shadow a top sales rep.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Why do you think you will excel in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call, was a great experience really cool guy, easy questions very straight forward. Made me take a test on the computer, a little tricky, but nonetheless simple. We spoke about baseball and the product/ service that Yodle provides. Seem really sincere and genuine

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I had 30 minute phone interview before being asked to come to the office. When I arrived, I sat with a SDR on the desk for 30 minutes before a formal interview with sales role play.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Shadowed a sales representative for about half an hour to get a feel of things then was put into a room where I followed some simple instructions on the laptop. About five minutes later, I was interviewed by a couple of people who asked pretty typical interview questions based on my past experiences and how I handled certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a boss and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Next day got a phone call interview. Typical questions... How did you hear about us What do you know about yodle Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it Experience with sales and phone

Interview Questions

• What do you know about yodle   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. One of the HR recruiter contacted me within days. Had a simple technical screen. It was all basic questions. This was followed by phone interview and onsite interview. The phone interview was for like 45 mins. The interviewer asked some coding questions and OOPs concept based questions.

Interview Questions

• Why work for Yodle? Inheritance and composition difference? Can you implement hashmap using tree?   Answer Question