Yodle Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Applied online and was called back for a 30 minute phone call interview. Next stop was meeting with the company where I shadowed a worker and learned his day to day activities. That was followed up with talking to the hiring/firing manager where I answered questions regarding my resume then reading a script since it is a cold calling job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle in August 2015.

Interview

Got call pretty quick for interview. Called didn't get response when I called maybe I'll try again I really was interested in this position. It would have been the perfect environment for I was looking for in a career work place.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to begin. Easy conversation with hiring manager. Questions on experience. Interviewer tells you how the company operates daily functions. Talked about commute, pay scale, employee turnover

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

Everything moved very quickly - everyone was professional and friendly. I enjoyed sitting with one of the reps and getting to pick their brain about their feelings on working there. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you needed to achieve a goal and were met with nothing but opposition.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

very brief not very hard, was tricked into thinking i was signing up for online marketing. Did continue to ask how i took rejection a lot. Recruiters are very nice and don't tell you about the high turn over there is in the company.

Interview Questions

• describe how you overcome rejection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

i was referred by an employee who worked there. the interview process was very quick. when you arrive to the interview they let you shadow a worker for 30 minutes which is extremely helpful in understanding the job. then I interviewed.. the interviewers were extremely helpful in answering all my questions/concerns. they asked me to read a script in the interview. I had never done that before but it was fairly easy to figure out. you can tell the interviewers really love their jobs. the energy there is very apparent. i walked in that day to gongs banging, people cheering, and music jamming.

Interview Questions

• they ask you to read script in the interview, so be prepared to do that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was an employee referral. It took about a week to get hired. First , is a phone call . Second , is an email with a "test" to see if you know how to use a computer and navigate the internet. You will be asked to "find" things on a fake website and then answer questions pertaining to that site. Third is the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic stuff 1) Tell me about a time when ( insert something negative here) 2) Tell me about a time when ( insert something positive here) 3) Do you see anything coming up in the next 30 days that will prevent you from being here? ( You cannot miss ANY time in training) so you should say no here. You will also have to role play with the interviewer. He will read a script and then have you read one as well. YOU MUST READ IT WORD FOR WORD. Do not deviate away from it at all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and received a phone interview the same day. Fairly simple screening questions about customer service experience and challenges I've successfully dealt with. I was then told to confirm an in-person interview for the next week along with an application and an online scavenger hunt (very easy, just to show that you're competent with technology). The in-person interview was really not my cup of tea though. I was fairly OK with the environment -- large call center, lots of chatter, music blasting. I shadowed an employee who was pretty funny and frank about his job. Saw firsthand a lot of the rejection that sales representatives face on a daily basis, though that didn't deter me. I was then taken to an interview room where I spoke to two guys about the job and read off from a script. While one guy was pretty nice, I felt like the other was a tad rude. I remained friendly and kept a professional demeanor, but it seemed that he made up his mind the moment I walked in. I would normally try to follow up after an interview, but the job didn't seem to be very worth it after this interview in particular. Just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• What will keep you motivated in the face of rejection?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview with someone on staff, I had a face to face interview scheduled with a different person. I went to the Yodle Office, met with the interviewer, and the very first thing he did was take me to the sales floor to shadow someone currently on their sales team taking calls. I was with their rep for about 15-20 minutes, and I was mainly listening in on his calls via a remote headset they provided for me. This was a good intro to the position because I was able to see what I'd actually be doing there before taking the job, as well I was able to ask some questions of the rep that I wouldn't have been able to ask of the interviewer. After shadowing the rep, the interviewer came back and got me and then we went to a small office to do the interview. Total time for the interview portion was about 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of the standard interview questions, but also about previous sales jobs and specific difficult or trying situations where I was able to turn things around and make a sale, etc. So in addition to knowing who you are and what your general strengths in sales are, it is also good to have a couple of stories together of times when you faced hardship and were able to overcome it to make a sale.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen from national recruiter. Second phone interview from regional recruiter. If you appease them, you will be brought in to the office for a face to face interview and asked to shadow a top sales rep.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Why do you think you will excel in this position?   Answer Question