Yodle Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015
Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Found the listing through a friend and applied. Brought in for a interview with HR that lasted about an hour and went over resume followed by listening in on a few calls. Brought back for 2nd interview and went over why I wanted to work there/pros/cons/etc. Hired a few days later.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yodle.

1 in person with HR who was very nice and 1 in person with manager who was just as nice and very upfront about what the position entailed, which is straight cold calling.

Interview Questions
    • What idea have you had in a past position has been met with some resistance and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Yodle/Software Developer Interview

They have two programming exercises, the harder one is a programming challenge where you have to place jugglers in their preferred circuits. I spent a few hours programming it and got the correct solution, and you e-mail your solution and resume to the e-mail address based on your answer. The e-mail just goes straight to HR, you don't bypass them. All I got was a disinterested reply saying they'll pass my resume to managers and see if there's any interest. You don't get an automatic interview as the challenge sort of implied. Oh well.

Customer Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yodle.

This was the first job that I had to submit my interview through video. After the interview they will notify you and schedule your next interview. The actual face to face interview went well. The atmosphere was very upbeat.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were the basic questions. The video interview was the hardest.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Yodle.

Solved the puzzle problem on their website. Was scheduled for a phone interview right away. The recruiter was very pleasant to speak to. Had to go through a 2hr in-home exam.

Interview Questions
    • Only difficult question was the difference between stack and heap in memory.   View Answer

Software Engineering Manager Interview

I had 2 phone calls with a recruiter. The first was more of an informational session where we discussed the company and details about the position available. The second was a more formal interview/phone screening. The recruiter asked some technical questions as part of the process.

Interview Questions
    • I found the following question a bit unusual, in that it was fairly... Can you create a hash from a tree.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Yodle.

The guy was a touch on the unprofessional side. Google the company and you will see they are a shady business.

Data Scientist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Yodle.

I was contacted by Yodle Recruiter on linkedin. She set up a phone interview for me with one of her colleagues. After passing that interview, I would have gone for an in person interview. This was my first interview and definitely could have gone a bit better. I was also taken a bit aback when the interviewer wanted to ask me about the salary range during the phone interview. It seemed a bit early in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give an example of a time when you used a predictive analysis. (It was fine to mention school projects).   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I responded and have not heard back. I prepared to talk to the recruiter based on the time I told him was best for me. It is quite heartbreaking and extremely unprofessional on the recruiter's part. Im very disappointed.

Sales Representative Interview

30 minute shadow of a rep on the floor, followed by making a powerpoint slide with your name and date on it just to show you can use a computer.

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked, except how do you want your name for your company email   Answer Question
    is none, strict 20k base