Yodle Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

I got an email right away saying that they were interested in setting up an interview. I of course agreed and told the HR lady the days and times I was available to talk. Well I never heard back until a week later. We then set an interview for this past Monday. Well guess what, I got stood up. This company is the most unprofessional, especially the HR department. How rude can you possibly be!

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was referred by an employee, got a call from the recruiter the next day to set up a phone interview that following week. Had the phone interview then set up an inperson interview that same week. I had 2 1:1 in person interviews and one phone interview. I was given a tour of the office and then 2 days later I received a phone call saying they wanted to followup with a 3rd and final phone interview that same week. It was about an overall 2 week process

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you had to deal with going against a client's wishes and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Considering I am switching career paths, I had little room for negotiation because it is a entry level position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online, scheduled phone interview via email. After the initial phone screening an in-office interview was scheduled. I met with the hiring manager, a second manager (for cultural fit), and 2 members of the team I was interviewing for. Overall the interview process was casual and stress-free. Definitely a reflection of the people at Yodle. Everyone was extremely friendly and excited to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake in a professional environment and how you reacted?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked what my earning expectations were, then given an expectation of starting salary and brief overview of promotional opportunities.