Yodle

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Associate Interview

I got an email right away saying that they were interested in setting up an interview. I of course agreed and told the HR lady the days and times I was available to talk. Well I never heard back until a week later. We then set an interview for this past Monday. Well guess what, I got stood up. This company is the most unprofessional, especially the HR department. How rude can you possibly be!

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yodle.

I was referred by an employee, got a call from the recruiter the next day to set up a phone interview that following week. Had the phone interview then set up an inperson interview that same week. I had 2 1:1 in person interviews and one phone interview. I was given a tour of the office and then 2 days later I received a phone call saying they wanted to followup with a 3rd and final phone interview that same week. It was about an overall 2 week process

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time where you had to deal with going against a client's wishes and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    Considering I am switching career paths, I had little room for negotiation because it is a entry level position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Yodle in May 2012.

Applied online, scheduled phone interview via email. After the initial phone screening an in-office interview was scheduled. I met with the hiring manager, a second manager (for cultural fit), and 2 members of the team I was interviewing for. Overall the interview process was casual and stress-free. Definitely a reflection of the people at Yodle. Everyone was extremely friendly and excited to answer my questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake in a professional environment and how you reacted?   Answer Question
    I was asked what my earning expectations were, then given an expectation of starting salary and brief overview of promotional opportunities.