Yodle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Organic Associate Interview

Organic Associate
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yodle in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was really excited about the interview. I first had a phone interview with someone from recruiting in New York. She was super friendly and asked many situational questions. I thought it went well, and she set up an interview for me to go into the Scottsdale office to meet with three people. I went in and was kept waiting for a while. The office seemed fun- they had games set up and seemed like mostly young people. I was interviewed by three people, only one was the manager of the dept I'd be working in so I didnt get why I spoke to the others. The others didn't even know what to ask me and it was a little strange. The manager have me his number and told me to reach out if I had any questions and said he wanted to move on it quickly and I'd hear back in the next few days. Well a couple weeks went by and I heard nothing. Finally after 2 weeks, I received an email saying they were interested in other candidates.

Interview Question – How do you work in a team environment?   Answer Question

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!