Yodle

Yodle Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yodle in November 2013.

I applied Online and then received an email saying that they were looking elsewhere. Then, oddly, I was contacted by recruiter for phone interview. It was pretty causal and friendly. I suppose I did well because the recruiter then set up second interview with someone at the company for a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

turnover rate is extremely high, not a fan of cold calling

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Yodle in April 2012.

I initially reached out to Yodle via their online application form via Yodle's online application. Within two hours, a recruiter contacted me and invited me in for an interview the following day. I missed that interview, and had to reschedule, to which the recruiter had no problem. The interview went well and was very relaxed. I was asked questions pertaining to my career goals and how much money I wanted to earn. Eventually the recruiter brought me to an office where I spoke with my future direct manager, and area sales manager as well. Both conversations went well and the position seemend like a good fit. Before I left, they let me sit on the sales floor to get a better understanding of day-to-day activity: the sales floor is a boiler room and seemed like a lot of fun. After about 20 minutes, I sat down with the recruiter again who said that I should think about the position and come back tomorrow if I'm interested. I did, and was offered a job via email later that day. I submitted to a criminal background check and nothing else -- no drug test. I was hired three weeks in advance.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to cold call to make a living?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Salary is a fixed rate as is commission structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Yodle in July 2011.

The interview started with a few phone interviews with the recruiter. I was asked to come in for a F2F interview. I was asked pretty straight forward questions about online marketing and my previous experience. I was asked to to a phone presentation where I would sell water to the interviewer. They really wanted to see if I could build pain and do a good needs analysis. I was offered the job 10 min later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Yodle in May 2011.

One on one to start. Very relaxed environment. Met with two sales reps both very young. One asked basic generic question the other had a normal conversation with me. Brought me back the next day for role playing during which they test your sales experience. They coach you through the role play to see how you respond.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time in my life when my memory of past events helped me solve a problem.   View Answer

They insisted I make a decision within 24 hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Yodle in March 2011.

I had a phone interview with a guy at yodle. It was scheduled like other companies do, it was just a random phone call so i was taken off guard. Spoke about past work experiences and my sales skills.

Guy was rude