Yodle

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yodle in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied Online and then received an email saying that they were looking elsewhere. Then, oddly, I was contacted by recruiter for phone interview. It was pretty causal and friendly. I suppose I did well because the recruiter then set up second interview with someone at the company for a couple weeks later.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you showed leadership   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – turnover rate is extremely high, not a fan of cold calling

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Yodle in April 2012.

Interview Details – I initially reached out to Yodle via their online application form via Yodle's online application. Within two hours, a recruiter contacted me and invited me in for an interview the following day. I missed that interview, and had to reschedule, to which the recruiter had no problem. The interview went well and was very relaxed. I was asked questions pertaining to my career goals and how much money I wanted to earn. Eventually the recruiter brought me to an office where I spoke with my future direct manager, and area sales manager as well. Both conversations went well and the position seemend like a good fit. Before I left, they let me sit on the sales floor to get a better understanding of day-to-day activity: the sales floor is a boiler room and seemed like a lot of fun. After about 20 minutes, I sat down with the recruiter again who said that I should think about the position and come back tomorrow if I'm interested. I did, and was offered a job via email later that day. I submitted to a criminal background check and nothing else -- no drug test. I was hired three weeks in advance.

Interview Question – Why do you want to cold call to make a living?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Salary is a fixed rate as is commission structure.

Scottsdale, AZ

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Yodle in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview started with a few phone interviews with the recruiter. I was asked to come in for a F2F interview. I was asked pretty straight forward questions about online marketing and my previous experience. I was asked to to a phone presentation where I would sell water to the interviewer. They really wanted to see if I could build pain and do a good needs analysis. I was offered the job 10 min later.

Interview Question – What is SEO and SEM?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Yodle in May 2011.

Interview Details – One on one to start. Very relaxed environment. Met with two sales reps both very young. One asked basic generic question the other had a normal conversation with me. Brought me back the next day for role playing during which they test your sales experience. They coach you through the role play to see how you respond.

Interview Question – Name a time in my life when my memory of past events helped me solve a problem.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They insisted I make a decision within 24 hours

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Yodle in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with a guy at yodle. It was scheduled like other companies do, it was just a random phone call so i was taken off guard. Spoke about past work experiences and my sales skills.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Guy was rude

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!