Yodle

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Development Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Yodle.

Interview Details – Entire process took about two weeks:

- Applied on website

- Received a call a few days later which turned into a short phone interview with a recruiter

- Received a call a day later to set up interview for the following week

- Was told to dress business casual

- Interview lasted 30 minutes and included speaking with SDR manager and senior recruiting manager

- Basic questions asked in every interview (previous experience, overcoming obstacle, why you'd be great at position, etc.)

- Received a job offer on the drive home

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in sales?   View Answer

Sales Development Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Yodle.

Interview Details – Submit app online. They will call you and it seems like it's just to set up an interview time but it somewhat turns into a mini phone interview. Nothing too crazy just catches you off guard. Then they will set up a time for you to go to the location, you'll get a mini tour and then get to observe for about half an hour. Then you have your interview, typical questions, but they do want you to prove that you did research about the company and specifically about SEM and SEO. Ask lots of questions!

Interview Question – nothing too extreme. Just be ready for a possible unplanned phone interview   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yodle in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initially it took them just over two weeks to set up the initial interview. Once I was interviewed it was a three step process (HR interview, manager interview, phone interview to assess selling skills) that took about a week. I was in a training class the following week iwht a group of five other people.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. There is a comp plan built in so you make what you earn.

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Yodle in November 2011.

Interview Details – Yodle was hiring big time. They had an open house coming up and I was going to go to it but I decided to apply online first. A recruiter contacted me and we talked a little bit about the position. She invited me to come in to meet with her. I went to the in person interview: They had me listen to a current rep call people. (The job is straight up cold calling all day long.) He was a nice guy but its a very loud work environment. Every time they make a sale the ring this gong. Anyway after listening with him I meet with the recruiter. We had an ok..conversation. She invited me back the next day to meet with the hiring manger. The next day I meet with the hiring manger. He was a cool guy laid back. There wasn't too much to the interview just in general questions and information. He didn't seem too excited about what he was doing. They sent me an e-mail like a week later saying they weren't going to move forward with me. I was kind of like whatever. I don't think it was the right job for me.

Interview Question – How did you hear about Yodle?   Answer Question

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!