Yodle Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yodle in June 2010.

Initially found the job on one of the standard job aggregation, can't remember which one. Was contacted a few weeks later via e-mail, where the company expressed interest in setting up a time to talk on the phone. After the phone interview I was asked to come to the office for an in person interview. The office environment was very nice, everyone seemed friendly and laid back. The interview consisted of a few stages, first talking to some of the upper level management, then taking a quiz with some critical thinking situations, and finally going over it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yodle in April 2010.

I responded to an online position posted by a Yodle manager. I took several days for a response and then I received an email requesting phone interview when I would be available. After replying with specific times when I would be available they responded with a time frame in which I was not available. I rearranged my schedule to fit their suggested time. Phone interview was brief and simple followed by an appointment to meet with a sales manager. That interview was not structured and very informal then I was placed to shadow an employee whom had only been with the company less than 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience with your former employer?   Answer Question