Yodle Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.4

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Applied online and was called back for a 30 minute phone call interview. Next stop was meeting with the company where I shadowed a worker and learned his day to day activities. That was followed up with talking to the hiring/firing manager where I answered questions regarding my resume then reading a script since it is a cold calling job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted online then received a phone interview. Went into office for a one-on-one interview. Sat with a Sales Associate for 20minutes listening in on calls. Sit down interview was great. Simple smart questions. Asked about previous work. Talked about things that worked and didn't work in past employments. Very cool environment.

Interview Questions

• What worked in your previous jobs that you feel can work anywhere?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

Everything moved very quickly - everyone was professional and friendly. I enjoyed sitting with one of the reps and getting to pick their brain about their feelings on working there. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you needed to achieve a goal and were met with nothing but opposition.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

very brief not very hard, was tricked into thinking i was signing up for online marketing. Did continue to ask how i took rejection a lot. Recruiters are very nice and don't tell you about the high turn over there is in the company.

Interview Questions

• describe how you overcome rejection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

i was referred by an employee who worked there. the interview process was very quick. when you arrive to the interview they let you shadow a worker for 30 minutes which is extremely helpful in understanding the job. then I interviewed.. the interviewers were extremely helpful in answering all my questions/concerns. they asked me to read a script in the interview. I had never done that before but it was fairly easy to figure out. you can tell the interviewers really love their jobs. the energy there is very apparent. i walked in that day to gongs banging, people cheering, and music jamming.

Interview Questions

• they ask you to read script in the interview, so be prepared to do that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and received a phone interview the same day. Fairly simple screening questions about customer service experience and challenges I've successfully dealt with. I was then told to confirm an in-person interview for the next week along with an application and an online scavenger hunt (very easy, just to show that you're competent with technology). The in-person interview was really not my cup of tea though. I was fairly OK with the environment -- large call center, lots of chatter, music blasting. I shadowed an employee who was pretty funny and frank about his job. Saw firsthand a lot of the rejection that sales representatives face on a daily basis, though that didn't deter me. I was then taken to an interview room where I spoke to two guys about the job and read off from a script. While one guy was pretty nice, I felt like the other was a tad rude. I remained friendly and kept a professional demeanor, but it seemed that he made up his mind the moment I walked in. I would normally try to follow up after an interview, but the job didn't seem to be very worth it after this interview in particular. Just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• What will keep you motivated in the face of rejection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was an employee referral. It took about a week to get hired. First , is a phone call . Second , is an email with a "test" to see if you know how to use a computer and navigate the internet. You will be asked to "find" things on a fake website and then answer questions pertaining to that site. Third is the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic stuff 1) Tell me about a time when ( insert something negative here) 2) Tell me about a time when ( insert something positive here) 3) Do you see anything coming up in the next 30 days that will prevent you from being here? ( You cannot miss ANY time in training) so you should say no here. You will also have to role play with the interviewer. He will read a script and then have you read one as well. YOU MUST READ IT WORD FOR WORD. Do not deviate away from it at all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call, was a great experience really cool guy, easy questions very straight forward. Made me take a test on the computer, a little tricky, but nonetheless simple. We spoke about baseball and the product/ service that Yodle provides. Seem really sincere and genuine

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Next day got a phone call interview. Typical questions... How did you hear about us What do you know about yodle Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it Experience with sales and phone

Interview Questions

• What do you know about yodle   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Shadowed a sales representative for about half an hour to get a feel of things then was put into a room where I followed some simple instructions on the laptop. About five minutes later, I was interviewed by a couple of people who asked pretty typical interview questions based on my past experiences and how I handled certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a boss and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question