Yodlee Engineering Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Yodlee in January 2008.

The staffing agency called me over telephone and told me that there is an opening for the position of an engineering manager in a company named Yodlee. I was not knowing about the company so I asked a few questions about the company. The agency person was not able to give me any details. So I did a search over the internet and the company's website.

First there was a telephonic round. Technical questions were very simple. Mostly they were on core java and J2EE. There were 5 personal interview rounds. Again very simple java questions and mostly the interviewers gave me case studies related to performance tuning, separation of concerns, componentization etc. Very simple to crack them. There were occassional questions on management skills and practices.

Overall the process was very easy and evey thing was done within 10 days

Interview Questions
  • Suppose there is a lot of attrition in your team. What would you do   View Answer