Yodlee Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Was contacted through linkedin by one of their internal recruiters; initial phone screen was followed up by an in-person about a week later. Pretty easy interview overall in terms of technical difficulty, and the "soft" questions were pretty predictable. One thing that struck me was the overall sense of malaise by a lot of the interviewers. Their body language and communication made it seem like they were'nt too happy to be working there which seemed like a big red flag for me. The technical talent (at least in my interviewers) also seemed to be lacking. One thing that also kind of freaked me out was the divide between the upstairs portion of the office and downstairs. Downstairs looks like a sweatshop in the middle of India, dimly lit, and kind of depressing, while the upstairs was well manicured and hosted management level people.

Do Not Wish to Disclose Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I was invited to interview and the process was very well run. I received a call from HR to schedule my time and I was given options of days and times. I came into interview and was greeted at the front door. All of the people I met were very welcoming and talked to me specifically about why I choose Yodlee and discussed the job I was interviewing for. I had a clear impression of the people, the culture and the responsibilities of the job. The follow up after the interview was within 48 hours. Overall the experience was well ran, the company and the people represented themselves, the company and the position very well.

Negotiation

It was professional and very well handled

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

The recruiter was supposed to call me at 2, didn't call until 215. I asked if they could wait just 1 minute, she said call back when I'm ready. I called 1 minute later, no answer, no call back. Ever.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

A recruiter set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The manager called me and asked me lot of technical questions. I did feel that the manager was trying to check the level of my knowledge. He wanted to check the upper limit of my knowledge. So he was going deeper in to all the questions till I could not answer. Overall a good method to test a candidate. Then I was called in for personal interview where the same thing happened. It was a standard process and I think all I needed was overall good Java knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated with the middle vendor. No discussion with Yodlee people

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Really expected more up front from the company for being a potential new hire. Upon finally being scheduled a day and time for a telephone interview ( minimum 5 emails back and forth ), I was looking forward to discussing the position and how my skills and experience would be a good match. 10 minutes after the scheduled call time I was contacted and immediately told the interviewer was 'Double Booked' and that he would call me back in 10 minutes. 1hr later, still no call back. Extremely unprofessional and rude. I set aside time to take the call and prepared myself to discuss my skills and learn more about the company and how they operate. This I would say is a bad first impression. Long story short, I will look elsewhere if a 30 minute call is so difficult.

Interview Questions

• Can I call you back in 10 minutes   1 Answer