Yodlee

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Do Not Wish to Disclose Interview

Redwood City, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yodlee in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was invited to interview and the process was very well run. I received a call from HR to schedule my time and I was given options of days and times. I came into interview and was greeted at the front door. All of the people I met were very welcoming and talked to me specifically about why I choose Yodlee and discussed the job I was interviewing for. I had a clear impression of the people, the culture and the responsibilities of the job. The follow up after the interview was within 48 hours. Overall the experience was well ran, the company and the people represented themselves, the company and the position very well.

Negotiation Details – It was professional and very well handled

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Redwood City, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Yodlee.

Interview Details – The recruiter was supposed to call me at 2, didn't call until 215. I asked if they could wait just 1 minute, she said call back when I'm ready. I called 1 minute later, no answer, no call back. Ever.

Interview Question – Wish I had something to put here..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Yodlee in September 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The manager called me and asked me lot of technical questions. I did feel that the manager was trying to check the level of my knowledge. He wanted to check the upper limit of my knowledge. So he was going deeper in to all the questions till I could not answer. Overall a good method to test a candidate. Then I was called in for personal interview where the same thing happened. It was a standard process and I think all I needed was overall good Java knowledge.

Interview Question – SQL optimization techniques   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated with the middle vendor. No discussion with Yodlee people

Very Difficult Interview

Design Interview

Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yodlee in July 2010.

Interview Details – Really expected more up front from the company for being a potential new hire. Upon finally being scheduled a day and time for a telephone interview ( minimum 5 emails back and forth ), I was looking forward to discussing the position and how my skills and experience would be a good match. 10 minutes after the scheduled call time I was contacted and immediately told the interviewer was 'Double Booked' and that he would call me back in 10 minutes. 1hr later, still no call back.

Extremely unprofessional and rude. I set aside time to take the call and prepared myself to discuss my skills and learn more about the company and how they operate. This I would say is a bad first impression.

Long story short, I will look elsewhere if a 30 minute call is so difficult.

Interview Question – Can I call you back in 10 minutes   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Yodlee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yodlee interview questions and advice in Redwood City, CA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Yodlee employees and interview candidates.