YogaWorks Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at YogaWorks

Accounting Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at YogaWorks.

Took a few weeks which is understandable,once you apply online or however you fill out the application, you have phone interview with HR, then meet with your potential manager then finally upper management. The whole process for me took maybe 3 weeks because I was still working at my old job and had to find the right times that fit mine and the managers schedule to interview.

Interview Questions
    I had a $1 pay drop, but negotiated in a raise over the year and was satisfied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at YogaWorks in February 2014.

I responded to a craigslist ad and was contacted almost a month later to come in for an interview the very next day. The "interview" consisted of filling out an application along with 10-15 other people and then speaking with the manager for about 1 minute after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at YogaWorks.

For the greeter position, expect the assistant manager and the manger to interview you. Standard employment questions. The hiring process is pretty straight forward. They like you, they hire you. If not, well, at least you had an interview. Due to the high turnover of managers and staff, you'll always have the opportunity to meet new people!

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. It's pretty much "Can you hold a tag and check people in? Good!"   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation and your rate never changes. There are sporadic pooling bonuses if your studio reaches retail goal. But, your flat rate never changes unless you get promoted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online – interviewed at YogaWorks.

1) Phone interview
    2) Assistant manager interview in person
    3) Manager interview
    4) Sometimes Regional Manager interview

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Pasadena, CA

I applied online – interviewed at YogaWorks in February 2010.

Called in through email, interview was pretty laid back. Simple questions asking about my work experience and if I enjoy practicing yoga. Everyone was really nice from the moment i walked in.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty easy. Self explanatory, especially if you are interviewing for a greeter position.   View Answer