Yogurtland Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Mira Loma, CA).

Interview

Very fun interview! The manager was very understanding and down to earth which made the interview process interesting. I dressed casually with just jeans, slip-ons, and a basic t-shirt. Keep your mind open and just implement the fun atmosphere that Yogurtland is.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply to Yogurtland? What are two weaknesses and two strengths you have? What puts you apart from other applicants?   Answer Question

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

After applying online, I got the phone call for an interview within 1-2 days. They give you a math problem to solve and certain worst case scenarios to see how you can cope with them. In addition, they ask for why this job and availability. They expect serious commitment (near full time) and sometimes they do not care what things you have in your schedule. After the questions, they give you a tour of the shop.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer if he or she is having a bad day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Chino Hills, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a response that night. Manager had organized a group interview with about 8 girls. The process took a while, he just asked each of us basic questions, then asked us to try selling a product to him. He also asked us if we were either book smart or street smart then asked us questions while we write the answers on a piece of paper. Some of the questions were silly like "Who was the 35th president and bonus: who is the 45th president?" LOL. 2nd interview took less than 10 mins. It was just a short interview with the supervisor, and the same questions were asked as the first one. This time it was just one on one, instead of a group interview.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yogurtland in April 2015.

Interview

They tell you to sit and wait , then 2 people come out and ask questions , I interacted with a really rude person 😤😒 . Process was easy just made me feel uncomfortable .

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

They want to know if you have experience and how easily you can adapt to Yogurtland's procedures. They also want to know if you're in school and how flexible your schedule is. It was a pretty cut and dry interview. Kurt and Diane were very friendly people and the whole process was much quicker than anticipated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable, but their hourly wage is fair for the job at hand.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Fontana, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Sophia is a sexist pig. If you are a man don't apply, she won't hire you. She hires only women, didn't even give any guys a chance. She claims she will do call backs but will hire any woman on the spot. The interview was very straight forwaRd with simple questions. Sophia will give you a hard time for being a man though.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

I just went in and applied in the store. The time I went in was when the manager was working so after I finished application he asked basic questions, then a few days later, the manager called me back and interviewed. It was short and easy process.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and got called in to interview 2 days later. I met with the the manager of the store, and he asked me simple questions. The interview went good and I started working the next day

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

I got a call asking for an in person interview and had one a few days later. The manager was super nice and the interview only lasted for about 10 minutes. It was a super easy interview and wasn't that nervous once the interview began. She then told me I would get a call back a couple days later. I didn't get a call so I called back and she offered me the job. Salary is $10.15 an hour so that is really good. The store is still being built but it looks super nice too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation because I was content with the pay and hours.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Yogurtland in November 2014.

Interview

A note was posted on the doors about walk-in interviews. I went on the day and interviewed with the store supervisor 1:1. The interview was short and casual. It lasted about 15-20 minutes and I was asked about 4-5 general questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Would you be staying in the local area after graduation?   Answer Question