Yogurtland Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014
Updated Aug 28, 2014

1.9

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yogurtland.

Paper application, get back to you via phone to set up interview. We interviewed outside the shop at the tables and it was the store manager. Friendly, nice interview and they got back to me soon. It only lasted 15-20 minutes and the questions were very simple. They are just looking for someone who is friendly, nice, sociable, has had experience in customer service/retail, can handle customer issues well.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario Question: If there are kids playing around and being a disturbance what will you do about it?   Answer Question

Team Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Yogurtland.

I went on their website and applied to the locations that I wished to work at. Literally a few days later, I got a call from the manager. He asked a few personal questions such as: if I want to work here for financial stability, if I go to school, if I live with my parents, etc. Also the typical, "why do you want to work here." Then we scheduled an interview for that day, and a few days later, he called back saying that I was hired. They were mainly questions pertaining to my life, not interview questions for the store. This was probably the easiest interview I have ever had and I got the job within a few days of applying online. Even if they don't put out a sign saying that they are hiring, apply online anyway because you might just get the job. Just be yourself, smile, and show them that you have what it takes to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected questions were the math problems   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Yogurtland.

I applied to Yogurtland through their online application and the manager of the location I applied for emailed me the next day about setting up an interview. Once I arrived to Yogurtland in the following days, I asked the cashier if I could speak to the manager and she said the manager left and didn't know where she went, even though my interview was in fifteen minutes. I waited for the manager to get back and she came half an hour late. She was in a rush and we sat down outside while she asked me very basic questions like "are you comfortable with cleaning counters, are you comfortable cutting fruit, are you comfortable cleaning under the foot of tables?" Then she asked if I have ever been a team leader. The interview lasted for only five minutes and she asked me when I was available to start working and I told her not until the Summer. She then said she was looking for someone right now on the spot since they were currently short on staff, so I did not get the job. Overall, it was an unprofessional experience on the manager's behalf.

Team Member Interview

Really quick, on the spot as I walked in to inquire about them hiring. I saw a sign saying they're hiring and walked in thinking they'll give me an application. The manager interviewed me on the spot and offered me the job that day. I guess they were really looking for people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Yogurtland.

So I was called about a week after I applied to be schedules an interview so I went the interview was at 9:30am two managers interviewed me one did all the talking the other one was sitting there listening anyways I got a call back a day after my interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected questions it was all easy.   View Answer
    Didn't get the chance to negotiate

If you're ok with unprofessional managers, getting picked on, expected to learn things in a couple of days without having experience, not being taught everything by your slow lazy manager who constantly gossips and being stalked by corporate in every move you make this is the job for you.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview took about 20 minutes. The focus was more on availability rather than skills. Hired on the spot.

Shift Leader Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Yogurtland.

ghetto easy to get the job.nothing was difficult stupidjob

Store Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Yogurtland.

In outdoor with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • Define the meaning of sale, how do you deal with stress, what is sale mean to you, have you ever multitasking before? what you chose Yogurtland ?   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Yogurtland in September 2013.

Submit your resume on craigslist, respond immediately once management contacts you for a PHONE interview and just tell them what they want to hear and you'll have a job on the spot. It doesn't take much to qualify as "Yogurtland material."

Hiring process, they try to rush through paperwork so you don't read what you're signing. They don't give you a handbook because they don't want you to know what's going on so I'd you accept the offer, request one.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with cleaning a bathroom and taking out trash?   View Answer
    You sound like you're yogurtland material and I really like you! I'd like to have you come in and start training.

Shift Leader Interview

Applied in person, and was given an in person interview