Yogurtland

Average Difficulty
27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member/Cashier

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview Details – I applied to Yogurtland through their online application and the manager of the location I applied for emailed me the next day about setting up an interview. Once I arrived to Yogurtland in the following days, I asked the cashier if I could speak to the manager and she said the manager left and didn't know where she went, even though my interview was in fifteen minutes. I waited for the manager to get back and she came half an hour late. She was in a rush and we sat down outside while she asked me very basic questions like "are you comfortable with cleaning counters, are you comfortable cutting fruit, are you comfortable cleaning under the foot of tables?" Then she asked if I have ever been a team leader. The interview lasted for only five minutes and she asked me when I was available to start working and I told her not until the Summer. She then said she was looking for someone right now on the spot since they were currently short on staff, so I did not get the job. Overall, it was an unprofessional experience on the manager's behalf.

Interview Question – When were you a team leader?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member

Interviewed at Yogurtland

Interview Details – Really quick, on the spot as I walked in to inquire about them hiring. I saw a sign saying they're hiring and walked in thinking they'll give me an application. The manager interviewed me on the spot and offered me the job that day. I guess they were really looking for people.

Interview Question – give you scenarios and ask what would you do   Answer Question

Arcadia, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview Details – So I was called about a week after I applied to be schedules an interview so I went the interview was at 9:30am two managers interviewed me one did all the talking the other one was sitting there listening anyways I got a call back a day after my interview and was offered the position.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions it was all easy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't get the chance to negotiate

If you're ok with unprofessional managers, getting picked on, expected to learn things in a couple of days without having experience, not being taught everything by your slow lazy manager who constantly gossips and being stalked by corporate in every move you make this is the job for you.

Team Member/Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview Details – Interview took about 20 minutes. The focus was more on availability rather than skills. Hired on the spot.

Interview Question – How would you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Shift Leader

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Yogurtland in September 2013.

Interview Details – Submit your resume on craigslist, respond immediately once management contacts you for a PHONE interview and just tell them what they want to hear and you'll have a job on the spot. It doesn't take much to qualify as "Yogurtland material."

Hiring process, they try to rush through paperwork so you don't read what you're signing. They don't give you a handbook because they don't want you to know what's going on so I'd you accept the offer, request one.

Interview Question – Are you okay with cleaning a bathroom and taking out trash?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You sound like you're yogurtland material and I really like you! I'd like to have you come in and start training.

Shift Leader

I applied through other source and interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview Details – ghetto easy to get the job.nothing was difficult stupidjob

Store Associate Interview

Store Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview Details – In outdoor with the manager.

Interview Question – Define the meaning of sale, how do you deal with stress, what is sale mean to you, have you ever multitasking before? what you chose Yogurtland ?   Answer Question

San Gabriel, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Yogurtland in April 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview - fairly easy, and basic/simple questions that any other employer would ask

2. 1:1 Interview - Average, asked about Yogurt flavours and things like that.

Interview Question – Why do people buy yogurt?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Yogurtland

Interview Details – Applied in person, and was given an in person interview

Interview Question – Fairly easy interview process. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Team Member/Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview Details – There was a new store opening up and I emailed the owner my resume. I received an email the next day and set up an interview.

Interview Question – If I asked you to cook for me what would it be?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yogurtland

Worked for Yogurtland? Contribute to the Community!